
Ben and Leigh surprised Becky by having their baby a little early. Tristan Moon Ashley (is that a cool name or what?) was born July 30. He weighed in at 5 lbs 5 ounces and 19 inches long. Becky will be coming out to California to meet him August 11. Then she's off to Utah for the birth of Chelsea's baby in September. In the meantime, isn't he beautiful? Looks like a sleeping angel in this picture. I asked Mom (VaNile)what Grandchild number this was... she's lost count. Anybody?????
(Actually, I just sat down and did the math... if I'm correct the current count is 46 grandchildren/great-grandchildren. Chelsea's baby will be 47. Someone check me on this!)
Becky's a Grandma!! (and John's a Grandpa)
Posted by
Sydney
2 comments:
He is adorable good work guys. Love ya
I´m very praoud of my very precocious Bebe he is adorable
Post a Comment