How I Spent My Summer Vacation...



As some of you know I took surf lessons this month. These pictures aren't the most attractive, but they're the only ones I got! The one with me making the peace signs with the attractive facial expression was in response to my instructor cheering the fact that I rode this wave all the way in to shore. My instructor was Mary Sutterholme, who was a US surfing champion and is in the Surfing Walk of Fame. It was fun and more exercise than one would think. Really didn't fully think this one through though. No one to surf with and I really need to turn my extra efforts into swim lessons. I'm signed up for my first triathlon in 2 months and it involves an ocean swim.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Néna July 26, 2007 at 11:13 AM  

ooo Looks like so much fun!! haha did you wipe out?

Sydney July 26, 2007 at 4:51 PM  

Syd we finally did it! you look great on the surf board :)
such an inspiration.

-toni

Jennifer August 1, 2007 at 1:05 PM  

Hey you look hot out there. I wish my legs looked that good.

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers