Carve Your Pumpkin Here



Go ahead... press play to get into the mood for Halloween.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

Dad Risser October 3, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Nice! Where'd you find this? Does it stay here or is it regenerated each time?

Dad Risser October 3, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

Never mind. I found out.

Sydney October 3, 2007 at 12:58 PM  

Hey Eddie! Thanks for figuring it out. I couldn't get it to download. You'll have to share your secret. You're becoming quite the computer wiz!!!!!

Eddie October 3, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

I adjusted the size, I noticed that it looked larger on some browsers or part of it was cut off on IE browsers.

Eddie October 3, 2007 at 9:08 PM  

It's not too hard if you have a basic knowledge of HTML code. I just did a Google search for inserting a Flash video (filename.swf), deleted URL on the example and inserted the URL with the pumpkin.

Kristy October 4, 2007 at 3:37 PM  

I love the pumpkin carving, that is so fun...I'm getting into the Halloween mood. Time to decorate :) !!!

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers