Fire video

I tried to get this on earlier but it wouldn't work. Here you are. I took this from a friends house down by the church about 1 mile from the fire.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Sydney October 24, 2007 at 1:46 PM  

The contrast against the blue sky really shows the intensity. At mom's house it was getting darker that I remember feeling surprised when we drove down the hill and out of the firestorm and clouds, what a sunny clear day it was.

Sydney October 24, 2007 at 1:47 PM  

Part II- I just came home from Mom's house and drove down Camp Plenty. The homes that caught fire where in the middle of the hill near where the water tank used to stand. There was a news truck in front of one interviewing someone who I assumed to be the homeowner. It is very tragic.

Eddie October 24, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

Wow, I can't believe how fast the wind was blowing.
PS I love the little bit of talking about dad having a video funtion on his camera!
Carline

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers