Well, by now most of you have heard that Kook has moved on to the next life. We had him for about 13 years now and of all the dogs we had, and we've had some good ones, he really was the best. He so gentle and loving, and he loved everyone, especially little children. He would always greet you with a smile and a friendly howl, and his tail wagging was legendary. His tail was a good 2 1/2 inches thick up to about 5" from the end and when he wagged it his whole rear end swayed (pretty impressive for a dog that weighed 100 pounds), and anything from whatever was on the coffee table to little children would be knocked down. I want to thank GK for this great picture of a great dog. We will really miss him.
All Dogs Go To Heaven
Posted by
Dad Risser
at 11/19/2007 Labels: by Gordon, Posts
3 comments:
That is so sad we all loved kook!
love,
syd and devon and maddie
rest in peace kook
I was really sorry when I heard the story. He was a very sweet dog.
Post a Comment