Christmas Lights At The Los Angeles Temple




Jeff took his kids to the temple tonight to look at the holiday lights. He gave me a call and I joined them. Mom then joined us as well. She had been down at the Temple earlier for a program and had stayed down to visit with and help Bonnie Petrovich who had to take her mother to the UCLA emergency center. I had been trying to call her but no answer. She called as she was heading out and was at Santa Monica Blvd and Westwood, literally a few buildings away. She came back to join us. That mixed with some hot chocolate brought by Jeff and a good time was had by all.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Dad Risser December 10, 2007 at 7:30 AM  

Good rundown on the Derby Queens (?) and thanks for putting Jason's new Blog on the links. I couldn't figure out how to do it.

Jennifer December 10, 2007 at 10:14 AM  

Sounds like it was and exciting weekend for some reason I can't get the pictures of the temple outing to open.

Jennifer December 11, 2007 at 9:48 AM  

I got pictures, good job me.

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers