My 5 Sons...Oops, I mean 6!


Gordon had asked me for a copy of this picture but I didn't know where it was. I took it (obviously) many years ago. All I can recall is that it was at a ward function. I lined the boys up and clicked. I had given Gordon and Cherryl a copy but I think something happened to theirs. Going through old photos tonight I came across it. I love it so much and it's a reminder of how fast the time goes. All you wonderful people out there (and you know who you are) with little ones- ENJOY IT! They change fast and the time goes even faster!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

Jennifer January 28, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

There are 6 of them. :)

Sydney January 28, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Mea Culpa! Jenni caught my faux pas. Math was never my strong point. I KNOW Gordon has 6 sons, it just totally got by me. Thanks Jen!

Dad Risser January 29, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Thanks, now I can download it and reprint it. The one we have got wet somehow.

gk risser January 30, 2008 at 9:04 PM  

Talk about Raggamuffins__looks like I was the only cool one.

Heidi February 15, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

Ned loved that picture! Reminiscent of old days.... VERY CUTE!

Kristy February 15, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

I love how Jeremy's sweater is about 2 sizes to small, cute!

-Kristy :)

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers