Happy Easter!


In honor of Easter (and keeping with Eddie's birthday wish theme) I thought I'd post this picture of Little Sydney I took Easter 1995. Cute bunny!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

It wasn't in 1995 because that was the year that I (maddie) was born!

Anonymous March 22, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

OBVIOUSLY, we know who you favorite neice is thanks aunt syd:(

Sydney March 23, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

Hmmm... interesting. That's the date that was on the back of the picture. Okay, when Syd was a baby a ;-)

Jennifer March 23, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Happy Birthday

Anonymous March 24, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

For a split second as I scrolled down I thought it was my Emma; but littly Syd is just as cute. I must admit the year threw me 'cause I didn't think Sydney was that old. Thanks for clearing that up Maddie.

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers