Here's the video Aunt Syd was trying to post.
I noticed you tried to put the URL from the video into the uploaded picture function of Blogger. Just copy the "embed" code on the right side provided by Youtube and paste it into an empty post.
Here's the video Aunt Syd was trying to post.
Copyright 2009 - Risser Family - funcionando con orgullo en Blogger
Compositio Theme creado por: Design Disease, Plantillas Blogger y PremiumThemes.com
6 comments:
Thanks Eddie... I have to learn how to do this.
No problem.
BTW - Were you browsing Youtube from the German site? When I was going through the code on the post, looking for any Youtube URL, it directed me to the Youtube Germany site. Just click on the video and it will redirect you to the site.
I can so see Jett doing that stuff.
Thats a great video! I love it.
Carline
So that's what we are missing out on with only little girls in our family. I wondered :) although Nyah and Sade do love cars too.
That was so funny, I love it!
-Kristy
Post a Comment