


While in Utah Toni, Mom and I stayed with Dad's cousin Paul Westover. For those of you who don't know, Paul was Dad's (Grandpa Risser) cousin and they considered each other brothers. Paul shared these photos with us that none of us had seen before. The top picture is in Utah. Dad is the one in the middle and Paul is in front. Their other cousin John is in the back.
The bottom picture is also in Utah a year later. Dad is still in the middle and Paul in the back. Toni noticed that John, in the front, is wearing the same outfit that Dad was wearing in the first picture.
This is Dad (L) with Paul (R) and Paul's older sister Maxine (Chabrias). I can see some of Jett in Dad in this picture even though Jett is definitely his Daddy's boy.
The last picture is Maxine as a little girl with Dad's parents Ora and Agassiz Risser. I think this may be in front of the house that April took me to see when I was in Utah this last trip. There was a tree like this in front of it.
1 comments:
You know, you're right. I do see some of dad in Jett's face. Uncanny.
Post a Comment