Catching Up

Took this from Grandma's bulletin board. A family photo taken in 1991. I'm assuming Toni was pregnant with Michael Grant.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

6 comments:

Jennifer August 25, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

I really like moms hair cut, but if you really look all the hair styles were styling.

Jennifer August 25, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Oh and so were the outfits!

Dad Risser August 27, 2008 at 7:42 AM  

Left-over 80's

Eddie August 30, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

I love this photo but I just skipped right over dad the first time I looked at it. i think the mustache makes you look older. I kinda nice seeing you with out it! You guys are such a beautiful(literally) family!

Michele Risser October 4, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

hey autsy!you guys look beautiful and hansome.do you know how to post a video on the blog.just comment on this picture please. logan

Michele Risser October 4, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

sorry left the "d" in aunt syd

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers