HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Eddie and Carline

Happy anniversary to the loving couple. 9 years down and an eternity to go! Love, Mom and Dad

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

9 comments:

Aimee August 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Happy Anniversary

Eddie August 14, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

I received a few text messages about our anniversary while I was trying to sleep. Now it makes sense.

Eddie August 14, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Thanks DAD! We don't have have any pictures from that long ago on the computer. Lets see if my talented husband can beat your post. CHALLENGE! :o I wish I were that skinny again.

Brad and Chelsea August 14, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Happy Anniversary! Another one I missed. I love you guys.
(I just noticed I'm signed in under Chelsea - but this is BECKY)

Eddie August 14, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

I already did. I put a copy of the original picture in my photobucket account, edited it, and replaced it with the final product.

Jennifer August 15, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

Happy Anniversary!! Is it just me or is this new templete not showing the dates when posted?

Eddie August 15, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

Yep, you're right Jenny. I fixed it.

Dad Risser August 15, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

What a computer nerd!!!
Seriously, the detail is much better. I can see your tongue sticking out now. I like the border too.

Sydney August 15, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

You both looked great then and now only now you have wonderful Matix in the mix. Happy Anniversary you two. We (as in the Risser Clan :-) love you!
Sydney

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers