Template Woes **Update**

I updated the template with a free template but it looks like the place hosting the pictures decided to cut everyone off. I'll fix it tonight as well as the navbar to make it simple for Syd and my Dad to log in.

**Update**

I've fixed the majority of the background images that disappeared suddenly. Usually, when a website puts up a free template there should not be any issue with the site hosting the back ground images, lucky for me the pictures were provided with the template download just in case.

After I fixed the blog, I went to the site I downloaded it from and clicked on the demo to compare images, to make sure I did it correctly, and they were all missing too. My best guess is that the site hosting the pictures blocked them from being hosted due to excessive bandwidth usage.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers