Chelsea gave me permission to call family and I figure this is faster and easier. Chelsea and Brad are expecting a little boy in July. Chelsea has felt from the beginning it was a boy and todays sonogram proved her right. So anybody know the ratio of boys to girls in our family crew?
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Chelsea I'm so excited for you! Boys are a lot of fun & you are lucky to have a boy & girl!
I have no idea what the ratio is, but congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Brad and Chels. Exciting times.
Congratulations, I love when mom's know what they are having before the doctors! I was positive that Nyah and Sade were girls before the doctor confirmed it (this time I really wasn't sure).
How fun to have a boy and girl! I hope the pregnancy is going well.
-Kristy
Yay, how exciting...hope everything goes well!
Thanks everyone! We're super excited and my pregnancy is going LOADS better than the last...i think this one is more "normal." Anywho, thanks again and we love you all!
Post a Comment