I stopped by to see Mom after the Solvang Century (or Half Century in my case). Jeremy and Kristy were stopping by Gordon's so Mom and I invited ourselves over to meet Cali. She's a keeper.
Cali with her Great Grandmother VaNile
Posted by
Sydney
I stopped by to see Mom after the Solvang Century (or Half Century in my case). Jeremy and Kristy were stopping by Gordon's so Mom and I invited ourselves over to meet Cali. She's a keeper.
Copyright 2009 - Risser Family - funcionando con orgullo en Blogger
Compositio Theme creado por: Design Disease, Plantillas Blogger y PremiumThemes.com
4 comments:
Those are two of the prettiest ladies I think I have ever seen.
Mom, you look fantastic.
They both are just so beautiful!!!
I love that picture
Cali was so glad you came over too, see how happy she is in the picture! :)
Post a Comment