This picture was left out of the last blog entry and I absolutely had to include it. Nyah and Sade are holding the beautiful cards they made me complete with decoration, drawings, cutouts and flowers- very creative girls. I'm wearing a lovely crown that Nyah made me. If you enlarge the pix you may be able to see the small green diamond that she cut out and glued on to embellish the crown. But the piece de resistance is the small red gun she cut out of foam complete with a small heart shaped bullet in the barrel (that's what I'm holding in my right hand). Oh, and a small drawn cartridge of bullets ( I mean, come on...one doesn't want to be caught unprepared ;-) Don't mess with this old lady princess because her young niece is making sure she's packing heat!
One more thing... in case you haven't seen Nena's blog, Nathan and Susanne Fairbanks have started a blog. I've added a link to it from ours. Check to the right.
5 comments:
Yes, I do wish I was there too! When the heck did GK and Susanna fly out?
I love all the pictures. You look so good with the dark hair, it's different but I love it. Happy Belated to both.
I wish I could have been there to visit with everyone. Everyone looks great by the way. I still love the color of your hair Aunty.
Happy Birthday to you both
I really love your hair. You look a lot like Toni with the darker color (and younger looking too).
As always.... wish I was there.
What an adorable imagination! Sid's a Charlie's angel!
Post a Comment