The evening sunset from the park. Pictures really don't do it justice.
Tee hee... ;)
I think Eddie did it justice or am I mistaken?????
I think you're mistaken. ;) Well, I hope I did it justice.
Paradise regained.
I don't understand Syd & Eddie's comments; however, the pic is gorgeous. Thanks Syd
That is beautiful.
@Becky- I downloaded the original picture and edited it. I then replaced the old picture with the one I edited and made the first comment.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Tee hee... ;)
I think Eddie did it justice or am I mistaken?????
I think you're mistaken. ;)
Well, I hope I did it justice.
Paradise regained.
I don't understand Syd & Eddie's comments; however, the pic is gorgeous. Thanks Syd
That is beautiful.
@Becky- I downloaded the original picture and edited it. I then replaced the old picture with the one I edited and made the first comment.
Post a Comment