Today I had the wonderful opportunity to play grandma for real. Rheanna, Doug, Jacob, Sara and Elliott have come for a visit in good ol' Erie, PA. Today they went to Cedar Point (big amusement park) for a day of fun. Of course, Elliott got to stay behind and spend some time with grandma. I must say, he is the easiest, happy go lucky kind of guy. Only cries when he's tired and / or hungry. Take care of that and you're good to go. Honestly, I wish I had it that easy when I was raising my children. What a breeze! Oh, well. I guess this is what the joy of grandparenting is all about.
3 comments:
OK so where are the pictures?
I don't know how to post pictures. But hopefully - Jacob is going to show me.
Funny, that's the exact thought I had when I read this... where's the pic?
Post a Comment