Here are some pics from this years Day of the Dead celebration. Jeremy, Kristy (and girls), Gordon and Adam joined Mom, me and Jeff and his 3 youngest. Kristy once again demonstrated her creative and artistic skills and made up Nyah and Sade in traditional skull makeup. This was worth cutting my Cambria Girls Getaway Weekend short and coming home for. Gordon will have to post the actual event pictures because I accidently left my camera at home (thought it was in my purse). It was great to have them here.

A few pictures from my collection - Gordon
Before we went Sydney served us a great dinner of custom pizzas, killer salads, eclectic soft drinks and a fantastic roasted pepper soup. We all had a great time. Thanks so much little Sis!!
7 comments:
Too cute. I should have skipped town and come up for the fun. However Aaron HATES painted faces so it may have been better that we didn't.
I was just telling Chris of your adventures with the Day of the Dead yesterday because we watched a documentary on the history of Halloween. We'll make it to the festivities one year
That was so much fun even now we got home pretty late but stle it would of also been fun if you were there Jennifer.Love,Devon<3
I SO want to join you guys one year! It looks like a blast! Maybe Doug and I will carpool down with Aimee and Chris :)
I would LOVE it if you all could come and join us. Next year!
We loved it, thanks for including us :)
Post a Comment