My Gargoyle Obsession

I'm not sure when my obsessions with gargoyles started but it's been there for awhile... despite the fact they're kinda creepy but how appropos for this time of year. I do so love Halloween! Anyhow, here are a few of the gargoyles that work hard for their money directing water off the Milan cathedral.





Blog Widget by LinkWithin

7 comments:

Jennifer October 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Like I mentioned before I was facintated with all the "saint" with their insides hanging out.

Sydney October 10, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Oh sister that picture is still coming!

Anonymous October 11, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

The more I see - the more I want to go.

Aimee October 12, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

did you see "cocks" shoe shop? :)

Sydney October 12, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

uuhhh, that would be "no" Aimee.

Jennifer October 12, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

I have a picture of it. You'll have to come visit to see it.

Kristy October 29, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

great pictures :)

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers