Important May Dates

Hey my Peeps. I'm not really very convinced that anyone really reads these blogs in any timely manner anymore (Facebook Killed the Blogosphere Star - you know the tune). But just in case, here's the May dates a little late. Please let me know what I've missed.


May 01: Stephen Randall Fairbanks BD
May 03: Jeremy Risser's BD
May 05: Doug Baumann
Amanda (Fairbansk) and Brandon Woods Anniversary.
May 08: Avalon BaxterBD (Jenni)- Happy 1st BD Avalon!
May 14 : Kyland Risser's (Jason) BD
May 17: Kody Kasch
May 18: Toni and Stephen Fairbanks' anniversary
Aaron Baxter BD (Jenni)
May 20: Charlotte Fairbanks (Paul's daughter) BD
May 21: Toni Fairbanks birthday
May 26: Jenni and Daniel's anniversary
May 31: Enola Kasch (April) BD
Jacob and Sara Ashley's anniversary
Levi Bainbridge (Carlie) Birthday
Stephen and Kristen Fairbanks anniversary

Given the size of this family, there's got to be more than this. A little help? And speaking of the burgeoning Risser Clan, here's a repeat performance picture of the newest additions to GK and Susanna, Josephine (Josie) and Cordelia (Delia) being introduced to their big brother, Van.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

8 comments:

Dad Risser May 2, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

I read it! I added Kyland.

Aimee May 2, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

avalon the 8th kody kasch 17 aaron 18 jenni and daniel anniversary 26

Anonymous May 3, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

I can't remember how to add to and / or edit the post; HOWEVER... Jacob and Sarah's Anniversary is May 31st also.

Jennifer May 4, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Thanks Aimee for getting my family in there.

I still read it but I think Aimee and I are the only ones who faithfully blog anymore. Who needs stinking facebook? I never got one just for them mear fact that I don't care what any of you ate for breakfast.

Toni May 5, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Amanda and Brandon anniversary is today May 5th.Levi Bainbridge b-day May 31st

Fairbanks May 5, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

May 31st is also Stephen and Kristen's 2nd Anniversary :)

Kristy May 7, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

Sorry, I've been lazy with blogging...
but I'm trying to be better :)

I agree with Jennifer, blogging is WAY better than facebook!!!

Anonymous May 24, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

just passing through

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers