Halloween at Jeff's house. We strolled the dark, (the very dark) streets with numerous neighbors and friends that had stopped by.
Grandma never looked so good....NOT!
Halloween 2007
Posted by
Sydney
at 11/01/2007 Labels: by Sydney, Posts
Halloween at Jeff's house. We strolled the dark, (the very dark) streets with numerous neighbors and friends that had stopped by.
Grandma never looked so good....NOT!
at 11/01/2007 Labels: by Sydney, Posts
Copyright 2009 - Risser Family - funcionando con orgullo en Blogger
Compositio Theme creado por: Design Disease, Plantillas Blogger y PremiumThemes.com
3 comments:
that was a very fun halloween!
maddie
Nyah wanted to leave a message, she said: "I love my big cousins and I miss you. Sometime when I am bigger I will come to your house with my sister and I'll see you later."
Is the scary old woman what I can look forward to in my old age?
Post a Comment