Halloween 1955


I thought I'd post this picture in honor of one of my favorite celebrations- Halloween. This is a picture taken at Grandma Risser's (great grandma to most of you). I believe that's Gordon on the far left in the space suit (the highly reflective space commander suit :-) and Toni on the far right in the clown outfit. Between them are cousins Dan and Kent Sellers and Shawnee Rae is on the floor. I think that just maybe the object in Shawnee's hand is an old Halloween noise maker that Aunt Bobbi Jo gave me. I just love this picture.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Kristy October 31, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

What a Great picture! I love that you post past images like this, they are so fun to see.

Anonymous October 31, 2007 at 3:03 PM  

that is such a cute picture!
love,maddie

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers