That's a bumber sticker I saw last night coming home from work. I laughed to myself as I thought, "I don't know where it is but I know I've been there... when I was 5 or so!". That's the last time I remember camping with the family until I was about 12 or so. I know we have pictures from the Dinky Creek camping but I don't remember too many more details being 5 years-old and all. Gordon, can you shed light on it's locations? I bet so.
2 comments:
It's in the western High Sierras north east of Fresno. I remember going there, but not much else. I think that was the first time mom and dad tried to take us camping, and it must not have ben a fun time because I don't remember going camping after that for a LONG time.
I always thought that Dad just didn't like taking all us girls camping. Several years ago, Mom confessed to me that it was she who didn't like the camping. I can imagine it was hard with all those little ones.
Post a Comment