Another Year Older X 3





This post is a little late but I wanted to put some pictures up of our celebration of Michele, Devon and Sydney's birthday. Last Sunday we gathered for Devon's baptism. GK and Susanna were visiting from NYC and were able to join us as well. I'm so happy for the adventure that Michele, Jeff and the kids had in Argentina but I'm even happier to have them home. I missed them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Anonymous March 1, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

Happy Belated Birthday to ALL!
And a very Happy Baptism Day to you Devon. We love you all so much and miss you more than I show.

Eddie March 2, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Congratulations DEVON! I cant believe you are old enough to be baptized! I still think of you as a little girl...but you were born not too long after me & Eddie were married. Time fly's.

Kristy March 6, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Congratulations Devon!

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers