Inspired by April, I celebrated my birthday by cutting my hair. It's been a long time since I had hair this short. I'm still in the "how do I blow dry this thing?" stage. So by request I'm supplying pictures.
A New Me Too... (always competing with April :-)
Posted by
Sydney
10 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! I so want to cut my hair like that, but my face isn't so streamlined. As always, you look fantastic!
So.. while checking out some of the blogs I realized that Nena has a new do, April has a new do or as you and April say a 'New Me'. Hmmmm... I think I need to join this 'New Me' club somehow....
FANTASTIC! I looks great. It's nice to know I set the standards for you> Love ya!
you see how my mom still complimented herself. "Ilooks great"
I'm sure she meant it as in "You look great"
and you do
I think she was trying to say "It looks great" and she is right I don't have the guts to cut it that short I am afraid my head is too fat. I love it you look hot.
VERY CUTE!!! & just in time for summer :)
i agree with my mom, i don't think i've ever seen you not look good syd. sheesh...what's up with that, some girls have all the luck;)
ooh i love your hair. i cut mine short but not like that, i didnt have the balls. you look fabulous!
ooo hawt!
i love it!!
wanna know how to blow dry it?
call my mom..
hers hairs been that short since when the dinos roamed..
just kidding...
but she knows! trust the older sister!
lol
anyways I do Love it though, cute cute cute!
Are these your new myspace photos?
J/K ;)
Post a Comment