You guys aren't the only ones with a new look.
Oh my! I was sitting in the middle of the Apple Store when I opened this and broke out in LOUD laughter. (Crazy lady in the store!). Matix wins for best coiffed. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!
Mattix you look good with the fro
Oh that's just too funney!!! I like the last one the best. Matix looks great with facial hair.
Wow, looking good Matix :)
Oh Eddie, I needed that! I love you guys!
My vote is for the mullett. He's so cute he pulls it off...
fiagree! and with the mullett you should throw in that facial hair! he'll be a stuf ;} hahaha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my! I was sitting in the middle of the Apple Store when I opened this and broke out in LOUD laughter. (Crazy lady in the store!). Matix wins for best coiffed. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!
Mattix you look good with the fro
Oh that's just too funney!!! I like the last one the best. Matix looks great with facial hair.
Wow, looking good Matix :)
Oh Eddie, I needed that! I love you guys!
My vote is for the mullett. He's so cute he pulls it off...
fiagree! and with the mullett you should throw in that facial hair! he'll be a stuf ;} hahaha
Post a Comment