Rheanna and Dougs Wedding

People have been patiently waiting for this post and finally, here it is.  Pictures from Doug and Rheanna's wedding.  Rheanna was beautiful and the most relaxed bride I've witnessed. Share your secret!  Was it the "just married" flip-flops you wore?  It was a beautiful albeit somewhat warm day.  I've heard rumor that Chris, on a dare from Jacob, stood in unnoticed with another weddings family photo.  What do you expect from these large families?!?  Nobody knows who belongs to whom.












Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Jennifer July 27, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Yeah, Rheanna looks so happy and from these pictures I have learned that Sarah cut her hair & I finally got to see my parents new tile.

gk risser July 28, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

We both wanted to be at that party!

Aimee July 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Chris did stand in some family portrait. Brad took a picture. it was a party for sure

Anonymous July 29, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

She is a most beautiful girl - even with cake smeared on her face and 'posing' with her young cousins. Yeah, I proud!!!
I'm also grateful for my sisters you swooped in and rescued me, thereby preventing a reception disaster. We have a GREAT, GREAT family.

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers