Posing a Question

Just testing some software (yea, yea, I know I have no life) and I was curious if this one program would hold any interest in anyone.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

8 comments:

Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

I've been wanting to get a web camn to try and keep in touch with grandchildren so they know who I am.

Sydney August 5, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

But you didn't vote girlfriend! VOTE!!!! :-)

Aimee August 5, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

I lied after I hit don't have one Chris said we do and guess what WE DO so the answer is yes

Anonymous August 5, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

I did Vote. Now it says Web Page has expired. I voted YES!

Eddie August 6, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

I can see the results on my poll everywhere page. The only thing I can't see is who voted with the free version.

Aimee, it's built into the Mac.

Becky, it expired because it insures there is no vote tampering.

Eddie August 6, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

Becky,

I can see on my Poll Everywhere page that you voted for "don't have a webcam" twice. ;)

Jennifer August 6, 2008 at 5:35 AM  

I voted twice without thinking. If I had a web cam then I would love to.

Anonymous August 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Eddie,
Thanks for the info. I voted 'YES' the first time. Then later it said I could vote so I voted 'YES' again. I never stated on it that I didn't have a web cam; although, I don't but I plan on getting one.

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers