Weekend of Food, Fireworks and Family

It was another wonderful Fireworks weekend in Santa Monica.  I don't know how many of you made a comment about how much work this is for me.  I wouldn't trade it for the world!  I love it.  As I went through the pictures I realized there weren't any of Mom or me, but we were there... really!  In addition my friends, Mark, Tracy and Rob and their 2 kids and 2 friends of Jeff's kids joined us as well.  
I must comment on Jeff and Michele's kids.  They are so wonderful with the little ones and treat all new-comers like they're part of the clan.  You'll see proof of it in the pictures.  Even though Madison was graduated to the adult group this year -she wasn't sure she was happy with that- she's a wonderful babysitter and keeps an eye on them all.  And Jeffrey is so patient... I think being the taller cousin the little ones all like to climb on him, tackle him and on and on.  He's so remarkably patient and kind with them, I never cease to be amazed.   Sydney, 
Logan and Devon  are just plain kind, sweet and playful... they all really contribute to making the day so fun! 



The pleased Grammpy!
The happy Grammy.
The Posse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

Jennifer June 28, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

It all looks like so much fun one of these days we will make it!

Aimee June 29, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

I would love to come and be there for the pre 4th party but I make no promises. We probably won't be able to afford to ever leave the state again. Here's a thought...bring the party here

Aimee June 29, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Oh and I LOVED all the pictures from start to finish

Anonymous June 30, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I have to say it was a fun week.Devon=)

Kristy July 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

Another awesome "4th" of July :) Thanks again Syd for inviting us we had so much fun!

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers