Yesterday (July 1st around 2:00 p.m.) I sat at my desk, working away, when suddenly I stopped - looked up at the other secretary and said, "You know, I think somebody in my family [thinking of ALL the family] has a birthday or something today. Hmmm. Oh well, our family has so many birthdays in July." With that I went back to work. So a couple of hours later as I'm driving home it suddenly hits me - it's my Chelsea's birthday!!! I had already talked to her twice that day! (Hey what do you expect for a blond, ex-cheerleader from So. Cal.? 3 strikes you're out.)
Anyway, I remember talking to Syd some time back about how we should post everyone's birthdays for the month at the beginning of the month and have one giant 'Happy Birthday' shout out!
So Far (with the help of some of you out there) this is what we have for JULY!
HAPPY JULY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT's TO:
1 Chelsea Ashley Newbold
3 Chris Mahana (spouse - Aimee Benson)
7 Madison Risser
8 Sarah Ashley (wife - Jacob Ashley)
8 Hannah Lee (daughter - Nathan Fairbanks)
9 Jude Benjamin Newbold (son - Chelsea & Brad JUST BORN)
10 Matix Von Risser (son - Eddie Risser)
12 Rheanna Ashley Baumann
19 Carlie Fairbanks Bainbridge
20 Joshua Wood (son - Amanda Fairbanks Wood)
20 Van Giles Risser (son - GK & Susanna)
26 Becky Risser Ashley
28 Nathan Fairbanks
29 Tiffany Kasch (daughter - Don & April)
30 Tristan Ashley (son - Ben Ashley)
If there are any more to add to the list - let me know.
Also, send in August birthdays for next month.
What Day Is It????
Posted by
Anonymous
at 7/02/2009
14 comments:
Rheanna Ashley Newbold???? Is polygamy back? What happened to Doug ;-)
LOL
Thanks for the heads up Syd. Like I said - I have three strikes!
Chris, Aimee's hubby is on the 3rd and Tiff Don's daughter is the 29th. That's all from our group I believe
Mines the 7th :-)
that was maddie
Carlie Fairbanks' is the 19th, and Amanda's son Joshua's is the twentieth.
Should we do August too? Stephen (Dad) Fairbanks is the 17th. Thats the only one I know.
Nathan's is the 27th
jeffs is august 23rd
Nathan is the 28th and our little Hannah Lee is the 8th. Happy birthday everyone!
Matix is on the 10th, this weekend.
Actually Chris birthday is the 3rd Tiff's is the 29th
Van's is July 20.
Happy Birthday to all the July birthdays. Good idea Aunt Becky
Post a Comment