Yes, yes, I'll bore you sometime soon with my vacation travelogue but until then.... some of you know that Jacob, Sara and Elliot came down this weekend. What a joy to catch up with them.
While they went to visit Ben, the rest of us watched Devon's soccer game. They didn't win ;0( but Devon is the smallest but scrappiest! Right in the mix. Love that girl.
That night it was dinner at Mom's where Elliot entertained us endlessly. Here's just a small example, along with a Secret Handshake that Devon and I devised to repeat in 1o years when, as Devon said, "I'll be 20 and you won't remember"... I swear, she said it all on her own. Out of the mouth of babes. Enjoy.
sidenote: Elliot's "sleeping trick" reminds me of a Stupid Pet Trick on Letterman. Check youtube "stupid pet trick- playing dead". Only Elliot's much cuter.
6 comments:
1) Thank you, thank you, thank you for the videos.
2) Love the secret 'handshake' - I too shall try and memorize it.
3) Ah, yes. All my progenity (sp?) have great talents. Good job Elliott!
WHY DOES EVERY ONE CALL ME SMALL my couch said it like ten times evenyone at school does to :( but i think elliot is so cute to
Hahahahahahaha to both.
There is nothing wrong with being small Devon. Those videos are great.
Ah, the good times
Oh I love these!!!
Secret handshake = awesome
Elliot sleeping = too cute :)
Post a Comment