September Dates

Can you believe it's the beginning of Fall??? That it has been a year since Favorite Aunt Sydney went to Italy? That our family is now over 100 strong!!!??? Amazing!

5th Juanito & Rebecca Ashley will celebrate 35th Anniversary
7th Bradley Newbold (Chelsea's hubby)
9th Emma Newbold (3 yrs.)
9th Makenzie (Stephen & Kristin Fairbanks)
12th Joey Bainbridge (Carlie's sweetie pie)
16th Adam Risser
17th Carlene Risser
23rd Sade Risser

25th Eva Grace Fairbanks turn ONE!!! (Nathan and Suzanne)
26th Kristin Fairbanks (Stephen Randall's better half)

29th Patriarch - Gordon K. Risser, Sr. 88 years!


You should all make plans to visit Pennsylvania and enjoy the fall colors:D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Sydney September 2, 2010 at 8:02 PM  

Ah thanks Beck for the post. Getting ready to leave again and wasn't sue when id find time to post. Will add on before I leave if able. XOX and congrats on your 35th!

Fairbanks September 3, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

My Little Eva Grace turns 1 on the 25th :)

Aimee September 4, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

I'd love to come see the fall colors, alas...I am poor

Anonymous September 4, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

Suzanne,
I knew Eva Grace's B-day was coming up but I was thinking it was more in November. WOW! How time flies! Thanks for the headsup.

Photostream

Recent Comments

Followers